Both large and small companies routinely make intensive use of internal file libraries. Because the process of file search and retrieval is time consuming, our customer decided to develop a commercial search engine software product. This product is intended to provide users with full-scale catalog supporting search and browsing capabilities.
- ● Microsoft .NET Framework
- ● Microsoft ASP.NET
- ● Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- ● Microsoft SQL Server
Axmor .NET developers delivered a Web application addressing the customer needs. The solution is written on ASP.NET. Database interaction layer is implemented using Microsoft SQL Server. Native SQL searching and indexing facilities are used in the solution.
The system consists of the following parts:
- ● Topic List control,
- ● Items List control,
- ● Topic Tree control, which renders the topic structure in the tree-like form,
- ● Search Results control,
- ● Advanced Search Form control,
- ● Quick Search Form control,
- ● Saved histories for user previous searches.
For the purpose of information protection, all system users are divided into the following groups:
- ● Guests,
- ● Registered visitors,
- ● Administrators.
The groups have different privileges for information access.
Web Contact Directory
UK-based IT company providing e-learning services
A web-based software product that provides contact management services with extensive search and browsing capabilities for small businesses.
- ● Smart phrase matching algorithm
- ● Advanced search logic options
- ● Quick/ advanced search forms available
- ● Full-search history saved
- ● Time and cost for information search reduced
- ● Secure information storage and access